[TowerTalk] Nearly free junction boxes are plastic...

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 18:19:45 EST 2008

Dan et al:

     I ran down (actually, I drove) to the HD nearest me (Aspen Hill, MD) and found no such plastic box (Carlon?) either in stock or on sale.  The gentleman manning the electrical goods aisle told me that that store didn't even have a spot for plastic 6X6X6 boxes on its shelves.

     I'm guessing that your HD store found this size box in low demand and decided to dump them.  Lucky you.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F