[TowerTalk] Maine Weather (WEBCAM)

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Jan 15 11:59:13 EST 2008

Thanks for researching that.  I'm in the process of putting up a tower
with a couple of HF yagis on it (finished digging the hole yesterday),
and I've been thinking of mounting a webcam on the underside of the boom
of the lower yagi.  I think it would be pretty cool if more hams did
that, and in my case it would double as a security camera since I'm
running extra cables (power and coax) for it in the trench back to the
shack.

That particular camera is pretty pricey but the picture quality is
awesome.  Anyone know of a better alternative?

Hopefully this isn't off-topic since I plan to mate it with the tower
and antenna.

73,
Dave   AB7E