[TowerTalk] Quad antenna matching which is best gamma match or using coax matching sections for bands that need it.

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 07:12:01 EST 2008

I use direct coax feed but on 10 meters I put the driven element between
the 10/15/20 reflector and the 15/20 driven element. That frame then has
the 10 first director. This gets the impedance down to around 50 ohms so
direct coax feed is possible. There is no current on the coax. See my quad
article in QST, March 1977.
GL N7RT