[TowerTalk] M2 Communications

RTTYMAN at aol.com RTTYMAN at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 15:28:02 EST 2008

Earlier today, I spoke with Jeremy at M Squared Antennas about a matter
totally unrelated to the thread that has circulated here recently.   With my issue
settled, the matter of the recent thread on this reflector  about M2 came
into the conversation. He assured me the Phone & Fax Numbers  (on their website)
are 100% operational ... BUT ... there is currently a problem  with their
Online Ordering System. A new provider is presently being  sought.  He said if
anyone wants to communicate with him & can't  through on the LL or Fax, they
should do so my eMail at:  _jeremysales at m2inc.com_ (mailto:jeremysales at m2inc.com)
 ...  or   _sales at m2inc.com_ (mailto:sales at m2inc.com)         .

I have no financial, or other interests in M2 Antennas ... other than being
a very satisfied customer & user of their antennas. BTW, I love 'em!

Les, NN6K