[TowerTalk] Yagi Stacks on Crankup Towers?

J.P. jp at ezoom.net
Fri Jan 18 11:21:33 EST 2008

Yes, it certainly is but it's not as easy as doing it on a fixed tower.
Definitely NOT recommended from a structural standpoint.

Here are some photos for inspiration:

http://ezoom.net/images/4over4over4.jpg

http://ezoom.net/images/lotsayagis.jpg

http://ezoom.net/images/upthebigtower.jpg

This is from the old KE2NL/W2A contest station out on Long Island, NY.

73,

J.P. W2XX/7