[TowerTalk] RFI Identification

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Jan 22 01:29:30 EST 2008

I use just such a hidden dog containment wire here on my property, and
if I remember correctly the frequency of the low power RF (continuous,
as N8DE states) is in or near the 27 MHz CB band.  I live in a very
quiet rural location and I've never noticed any interference from it at
all on any amateur band.

73,
Dave   AB7E