[TowerTalk] About to pull the trigger

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Fri Jan 25 08:46:46 EST 2008

If you search the Towertalk archives, you'll find some hams (e.g., K7SV) had problems with stacking the KT36XA and the 40M4LLDD.

I'm not sure that the smaller Prosistel is a good choice for turning two large Yagis.  Perhaps some Prosistel owners will comment.

Google is a much more effective search tool than the native contesting.com search tool.

Just do the following Google searches:

KT36XA 40M4LLDD site:contesting.com

and

KT34XA 40M4LLDD site:contesting.com