[TowerTalk] Help Identifying tower from photo

Derek Cohn/WB0TUA vibroplex at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 28 20:02:51 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Someone sent me a few photos of a tower that they want to sell.  However, I'm having trouble determining what tower it is.  My thinking is that it's Rohn 25G but I'm not very knowledgeable about these.  I guess it could be Rohn 6.  I put the photos up on the web in hopes that someone might recognize it.  They're not very helpful photos but some of you eagle-eyed list members might be able to recognize it from the little information that is in the pics:

http://www.mindspring.com/~vibroplex/mystery_tower.bmp
http://www.mindspring.com/~vibroplex/mystery_tower2.bmp
http://www.mindspring.com/~vibroplex/mystery_tower3.bmp
http://www.mindspring.com/~vibroplex/mystery_tower4.bmp