[TowerTalk] Alpha Delta 40-80 and Alpha Delta 10-80 interaction???

Tom Anderson andersonww5l at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 17:26:54 EST 2008

I've had an Alpha Delta 40/80 DX/DD(82 ft long)
inverted vee on my 50 ft. crank up tower for several
years, but recently was given an Alpha Delta 10-80
DX/CC(approx 100 ft. long).

Was thinking about putting them on the same tower at
90 degrees to each other since I always seem to be
barely hearing DX on 40 and 80 that is in the nulls of
the 40/80 inverted vee.

I suspicion that somehow these two would interact with
each other.  Just wondering if it was a correct
assumption?  The current 40/80 is about 5 ft. below my
Tennadyne T10 log periodic.

Tom, WW5L