[TowerTalk] CDE Rotor Controller

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 20:33:28 EDT 2008

 Somehow didn't post my message before

Thanks to one and all for the answers, I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the connector and was wanting to look for
them on ebay

Happy 4th to all


> -----Original Message-----
> From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com 
> [mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of AD5VJ Bob
> Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 9:05 PM
> To: towertalk at contesting.com
> Subject: [TowerTalk] CDE Rotor Controller
> Does anyone know the name of the type of 8 pin connector that 
> is used on the cable for the CDE Rotor Controller and the Ham 
> IV Rotors?
>    73 fer nw es gud DX,
> Bob AD5VJ
> http://www.ad5vj.com/
> Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET
> Luke 14:28-30    
>  28"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not 
> first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough 
> money to complete it? 29For if he lays the foundation and is 
> not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule 
> him, 30saying, 'This fellow began to build and was not able 
> to finish.'
> _______________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> TowerTalk mailing list
> TowerTalk at contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list