[TowerTalk] Lighting supressors???

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Fri Jul 11 11:50:13 EDT 2008

I chose the I.C.E. units for these reasons:

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/33.htm

Admittedly the publication was written by I.C.E., but it made sense to
me to have the DC shunting capability.  Maybe others have a different
viewpoint.

It was very easy to order directly from I.C.E.'s web site.  The units
arrived quickly and they look very solid.

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/impulse1.html#1

73,
Dave   AB7E