[TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Sun Jul 20 06:55:08 EDT 2008

On 7/20/2008 Dino Darling wrote:

> I wasn't convinced that it would be in the best interest of industry and
> decided not to.  Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

OK folks - want an inside view?

I work for one of the TV networks (NOT NBC) in IS supporting the news division.

Remember what our product is:
EYEBALLS - we sell eyeballs to advertisers

Once a network decides on a story, the 'hook' to that story - aka what is going to keep those eyeballs in front of the screen, it will be VERY VERY hard to EVER (not just for that show) to take another tack, as "well, we would have to explain why things changed, and why we have a different point of view"

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

A man's got to know his limitations.