[TowerTalk] "Tower Dogs"

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Tue Jul 22 15:31:59 EDT 2008

K2XT said:
"60 minutes.  The story could have been told in 5.  Repeating the theme over and over.  I give it a 3 (out of 10)."

I couldn't agree more! The only "benefit" of the program was to instill additional fear into the average landlubber what is afraid of a 6 foot step ladder.

And then John N1QXV said:
"Excellent footage..

Did you guys catch $14 per hr !"

Yup, I heard that. It's obvious to me these guys are not in it for the money. It must be the adrenaline rush. And I don't know how that one guy can get drunk on $14 and hour... that's hardly 3 beers!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN