[TowerTalk] ICE-419a Bandpass filter

Mike Schelly hinrgdj1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 22:48:38 EDT 2008

Not tested yet!...that's what came "stock" and worked fine until I
moved/misplaced the filter inline with an amp switch.
I'm still in a failure mode with just the series mica replaced with a CDV16
I had on hand and use for PI-inputs for G-G amps. I WILL be ordering both
the DPPM and CDV30 series. My first choice will be the CDV30's for a sub.

Mike, K4EAR