[TowerTalk] Ultrabeam OF ITALY

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:32:56 EDT 2008

Even if they come up with a similar antenna, were is the support structure
for the item. With SteppIR you know they are in business and will be in
business for time to come.  So you can perhaps buy a knock-off and save a
few $ but what happens when you have an issue ?

73 Bill N1HWC proud owner of 3 ele 30/40 steppir.