[TowerTalk] {SPAM} Re: hazer comments

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 22:34:51 EDT 2008

Rodger,  When you said "So going to EHS over Phyllistran would more than
double the pull on the tower raising cables."  Thats not really apples to
apples.
Yes I agree 5/16 EHS #6650  has higher tensel strength than HPTG40001
Phyllistran #4000 is rated at #4000.

However, it is better to match to combine 1/4 EHS #4400  with HPTG40001
Phyllistran #4000 thereby the adjustment tension can be eaiser since they
are close to matching.
For 5/16 EHS  #6650  would better match HPTG67001 Phyllistran #6700

73 Bill N1HWC