[TowerTalk] Faraday Cage

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 14:13:02 EDT 2008

TT:

     Here's some info on mil- and intel-quality shielded rooms: http://www.ramayes.com/Shield_Room_FAQ.htm .  Check out the tabs along the bottom of the page for details on things like 60 Hz AC filters and air vent waveguides.  Plumbing is another matter as well.  I've been in these things (can't tell you where) and you'd better not be claustrophobic to work in 'em.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F