[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:37:09 EDT 2008

If you are talking about lightning damage the screen room will not help if
you have a direct hit or very near one.
With a direct hit on antenna or screen  room most likely the screen wire
will simply vaporize. If you have a very near hit
the current thru the screen wire will produce enough voltage drop for EMF
to enter into the cage.

73
Bill wa4lav