[TowerTalk] Analyzer and AIM comments to Jim Lux

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 11:59:48 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

Heck, they've published multiple ap notes on it, and folks have written entire books, and doctoral dissertations on it.  It's a very big deal in the microwave area where you are pushing the state of the art.  For instance, last year, I had to design and build a system that could generate pulses at 35GHz that were phase stable to hundredths of a degree over a 1 millisecond time span. The most challenging part was figuring out how to prove that it actually met the spec. (and, to be honest, I'm not sure we were actually able to do that.. it's at the limits of what's measurable from a laws of physics standpoint)

Jim, W6RMK