[TowerTalk] Identifying aluminum alloy

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Fri Jun 6 17:08:35 EDT 2008

We sell LOTS of scrap metal from our tower sites, and
the larger scrap dealers like CMC all have guns that
can use to tell all sorts of information about the metal.

You could probably get them to shoot it for you, it only
takes a second.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!