[TowerTalk] FIRST TOWER UP AND LOOKING GORGEOUS

Russell Hill rustyhill at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 08:26:19 EDT 2008

Possibly a rental cherry picker from a local rental yard would be a good
idea.

If you want to rent one for perhaps a couple of hours max, you might be able
to go and offer them a cut rate rental fee which they would accept.  The
ones I have rented use electricity and consume no liquid fuel.

To save someone the bother of pointing out that all electricity consumes
fuel in its production, even if that fuel consumption occurs 93,000,000
miles away, may I point out that all.....

73,
Rusty, na5tr