[TowerTalk] FIRST TOWER UP AND LOOKING GORGEOUS

Dave Cook davepc2 at netdave.com
Mon Jun 9 00:23:35 EDT 2008

I put my first tower up about five years ago, with lots of great advice from
the TT experts. It's only 35 feet, but is an outstanding antenna for my
limited space and municipal height restrictions. I have to agree with the
general feedback that a beam at any decent height above ground is well worth
the investment. Here's what she looks like:
http://www.netdave.com/wa0ttn/Antennas.asp

73 and good DXing with your new tower OM.

-- Dave, WA0TTN