[TowerTalk] Guy wires are here for the new tower

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 20:24:10 EDT 2008

Hi to all

I just got my package of guy wires yesterday and I am only looking for turn buckles now.

I am needing to know if anyone knows of a link on the internet that has plenty of detail pictures for installing guy wires on Rohn
25. I can see in the catalogue and pretty much figure out what all the accessories are for, but would like to see it in action with
warnings, ect.

Even a streaming video with someone moderating (explaining) would be very very nice to look at.

   73 fer nw es gud DX,
Luke 14:28-30
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/
Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET

Luke 14:28-30

 28"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to
complete it? 29For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, 30saying, 'This
fellow began to build and was not able to finish.'