[TowerTalk] monobanders for 15 and 20 mts

Jim Vining n8jv at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 14:19:51 EDT 2008

Hello Jorge,

         I have had monobanders, stacked
monobanders and I now use a  KLM KT34xa
at 85 feet. In my opinion, I would stick with the
TH-7dx, if I were you. For the amount of
gain (small) that you are going to get, the $$'s
, work putting up and the extra maintenance
that you will be required to do, is just not
worth it. The TH-7dx is a solid performer and you
will be hard pressed to beat it. My opinion for what it is worth...........

                                                         Jim  N8JV