[TowerTalk] house tower bracket, roof adaptor

Chris Adams n4vi at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 17:40:35 EST 2008

All,

I'm confronted with a small problem that I hope the list can help me with.  I have two house brackets for my tower, unfortunately the 2nd bracket needs to connect to a sloping roof.  The adaptor mechanics are fairly simple and can be seen at this link...

                         http://www.n4vi.net/Page3.html

unfortunately, they are no longer available from Rohn.  I'm sure the angle brackets (for lack of a better term) could be made by a machine shop and it occurs to me that I might be able to make them by cutting a steel angle bracket from Home Depot.  However, before I head down one of these paths I thought I'd try and get some additional input.  Let me know any suggestions you might have regarding the best way to proceed.

Thanks for your help.

73

Chris, n4vi