[TowerTalk] Help with 160_80 sloper

LARRY SALETZKI wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Thu Mar 6 20:30:45 EST 2008

HI Robert,

I have an Alpha-Delta DX-a twin sloper that works great on 160, 80,
and 40m.  I have a 55' tower and the sloper is attached to the top. I
have a ground wire runnng form the mast pipe to three ground rods at
the base of the tower plus one at the bottom of the 6.5 ' hole (it's a
self supporting HDX-555 crank up)

The 80m leg is 67 feet and the combination of 40 and 160 is roughly 60'

Check it out on the A-D sight. It is a great preformer on all bands.

73 Larry WA9VRH