[TowerTalk] 160/80 inverted L

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 17:49:57 EDT 2008

> Hi Tom could you please pass alond the inverted L data. Thanks
> Jow K1JC

Hi Jow

Some time I purchased a Unidilla trap, but didn't have any instructions with
it.  I asked on the list and got the dimensions.

For the 80 meter part, I just put up an 80 meter vertical in a tree, and put
the trap on the top.  Then from the trap I put a 44 foot wire out to another
tree.  It was a little too long at that length, so had to trim 6-8 inches
off the get it where I wanted it.

Will give it a try in the RUDX contest this weekend.  73
Tom W7WHY