[TowerTalk] several questions

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 18 09:42:43 EDT 2008

Got a few questions for the group
    Is there some tool to use to get stuborn Rohn 25/45 sections apart?
    I'm going to get a new climbing harness,fall arrest and postioning
straps in a day or 2 from our reflectors sponser.My question is this;when
you are on the top plate of your tower and all you have above you is your
mast,how do you "tie" off to that.I thought about taking a couple of
U-clamps and a link from a LARGE chain and clamping that.Anybody else have
ideas?
    Is there a tool that helps get stuborn Rohn 25/45 together?       Thanks
Gregg K9KL