[TowerTalk] Coax Standoffs on a Versatower.

Hugh Anthony Quinn gi0wlw at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 22 10:24:03 EDT 2008

I am new to the group.
I have a 24mts Versatower,and it is my intention to put a 4L SteppIR on it during the summer.The tower is guyed.I am in a dilemma as to how to keep the coax and the rotaor cable out from the tower.If I wasn't guying the tower as was the case in a previous location,where I didn't have a sufficient area to accomodate the footprint of the guys,I was able to fabricate a standoff which I bolted onto the guy hooks on the various stages of the tower.

But I won't be able to do this since I will be attaching the guy ropes.I am sure some one here will have devised a solution to this problem,so please share it with me!!

Hugh  GI0WLW