[TowerTalk] R7 Trap information

Marc Tessier - VE3TES ve3tes at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 24 22:59:29 EDT 2008

I have decided to put a small web page together with the data I have collected of my Cushcraft R7. This is my first attempt at such a task, so please be nice... hi hi But open to any and all suggestions...

Link to R7 information pages

http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3tes/

 Please check back often as I will be updating the page with more information, like I still need to complete the 20M trap measurements, and I will also be more than happy to link any site that someone may know of with information about either the R7 or the R5.

Happy radio to all

73 and CU on the bands
Marc Tessier - VE3TES