[TowerTalk] TM-358 tower - info

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 17:16:50 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm looking for information on what we believe to be a TM-358 or TM-358c tower -- manuals, lists of accessories, etc. We only have the tower+mast+work platform+ladder, no manuals, drawings, or instructions.  The previous owner had it mounted to a hinged base, the bottom of which we had to leave behind.  I see that tashtowers has a TM358 model, but don't see an option for the tower base in their price list.

We'll likely have to re-do the cables, motor, etc. so if anyone has experience with that, please do tell.

Thanks!

Brian N9ADG