[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Mar 29 08:26:27 EDT 2008

Hardware cloth is usually used to refer to a fairly fine mesh galvanized
steel screen... usually 1/4-1/2" mesh.  Sold in farm supply or building
supply places for fencing.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_10551_
10001_36198_______14345%7C14359%7C14375%7C36198?listingPage=true

if that long link doesn't work go to:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/
and either go to sku 3627047 or 3627063 or 3627055
or search for 'fence' then select 'welded wire' for some more options.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net