[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Sat Mar 29 08:39:04 EDT 2008

> In a message dated 3/28/2008 12:36:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight
> Time, towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:
>
> >  Anyone used the Rohn anti climb sheets on 55 or 45?   I've
> got them and a
> bunch of 55 tower, all I can tell from the sheets is  that
> you stand them up around the tower and sheet metal screw them
> to each  other.  I guess you just build this triangle around
> the base and let  it rattle and bang around in the wind?

What I did at W5RRR many years ago was drill and install a couple of bolts
near the top of one panel.  I put lock nuts on the ends of the bolts and
hung the panel on a tower rung.  It was then much easer to install the other
panels.

I've never heard them rattling or banging around in the wind.

73,
Dale, kg5u