[TowerTalk] CD-44 & HAM4 controller, Mosley A-320 Manual

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Sun Mar 30 19:34:35 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

The CD-44 does not have a brake where the HAM4 does (as far as I know) I
would go to the Hy-Gain website and download both manuals.
10 bucks for the Mosley manual doesn't seem to be out of line although most
manufactures of ham gear have their manuals available on their websites.
Maybe you should piont that out to Mosley as everyone else should.

Good luck with your project.

73 Larry WA9VRH