[TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21 USB Question

Larry Burke wi5a at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 10 17:35:22 EDT 2008

Just getting around to hooking up my Green Heron RT-21 rotor controller to
the computer. It seems to work OK using the serial port, but I cannot get
the controller and the computer to talk to one another using the USB port.
Windows (XP) doesn't even seem to recognize that new hardware has been
installed and is not asking for a driver installation. I'm using DX4WIN as
my logging program and it's set to Hy-Gain DCU-1 protocol per the Green
Heron manual. What am I missing?

Larry Burke K5RK
Brazoria County Texas