[TowerTalk] Banana jack feed thru

Steve steve65 at suddenlink.net
Sat May 10 19:15:49 EDT 2008

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

I did take a look at the usual sources for things of this nature
(Mouser, DigiKey, Pomona, others) but turned up nothing. McMaster Carr
was a good idea (thanks) but still nothing.

Someone help me here . . . wouldn't the use of a pair of coax bulkhead
barrels introduce an impedance bump given the metallic outer surface of
each barrel?

Steve K8JQ