[TowerTalk] FW: Green Heron RT-21 USB Question

David Branson KC0LL KC0LL at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 10 22:16:54 EDT 2008

I had a bad CPU on a GH I was Beta testing, the USB would not work but serial worked fine. I doubt this is your problem. Mine would reset when I tried to connect with USB. I also got trash in the display on power up some times.

David F. Branson

Senior Technician
Action Communications, Inc.
Tucson, AZ
520.792.0326
520.792.2709 fax
KC0LL at hotmail.com
http://www.kc0ll.net
http://www.ActionCommunications.com

Freedom isn't Free, Support our Troops
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Burke
  To: towertalk at contesting.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 6:34 PM
  Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Green Heron RT-21 USB Question

  Hi, Roger. The RT-21 can work either on serial or USB port. I think the
  original Rt-20 is serial-only.

  Bob, I intend to call Jeff Monday if I can't come up with an answer here.
  Was kinda hoping to be able to stuff all the wires back together this
  weekend, though. The place is a mess right now!

  - Larry