[TowerTalk] Vertical in the swamp

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue May 13 12:46:49 EDT 2008

Thanks for the info Walter.
My swamp is located in North eastern Wisconsin. No salt around the area. I
may put a vertical in there or beside it and give it a try. It of course
would be much easier to put up a vertical on clear ground rather than
fighting the brush, trees and water in the swamp. This swamp does have water
that runs thru it during the spring but pretty much sets the rest of the
time.

73
Gary  K4FMX