[TowerTalk] rotor question

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:02:22 EDT 2008

The 2800 mast slip problem is well known

here is a piece pof thread from provious discussion

TowerTalk mailing list
TowerTalk at contesting.com

The Slipp-Nott has been very effective for both slippage problems with the
Orion M2 2800 mast clamp, as well as mast-to-boom slippage on the MonstIR.

http://www.tennadyne.com/slipp_nott.htm

Gary, NØGS