[TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Sat May 31 16:20:37 EDT 2008

Makes sense that a large rotator will not fit in that tower.  It's only
rated for 10.3 sq ft at 70 mph.  The antennas you listed will be much
more than that.  I have the same antennas (4 el SteppIR + XM240) on an
HDX-555 (rated for 29.5 sq ft at 70 mph) and that maxes out the tower
out at 74 mph with gusts to 95.

Jerry, K4SAV