[TowerTalk] Used pre-forms

Julio Peralta jperalta4 at verizon.net
Sat May 31 16:11:03 EDT 2008

What is the thinking of the group about used pre-forms? I have over a
hundred 5/16" pre-forms that I removed from a tower that had only been up
for a few years. Most of the coating on the inside of the pre-forms seems to
be intact and the wires are in very good shape. Anybody care to comment?

I also have more than 50 porcelain guy insulators. They are of several
different sizes ranging from the 502 size to some that are larger than a
mans fist. Does anybody have a use for them?

Julio, W4HY