[TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk

W5IF w5if at valornet.com
Wed Nov 5 17:50:43 EST 2008

Having had a Skyhawk in the air for almost two yeas I can say it works
great.  It went together quite nicely with no problems with any of the
tubing.  Have a nice rivet gun and get busy!  Have absolutely no problems
with any part of the antenna.

And yes it seems to work very very well, with SWR plots are they advertise.
I would recommend it highly.
73
Glen W5IF