[TowerTalk] true North

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Wed Nov 12 02:55:12 EST 2008

On 11/11/2008 Jim McLaughlin wrote:

> I want to be ready!....after the annual 'True North" routine, is it "BEE'S"
> or "SOLDERING A CONNECTOR WHILE ON THE TOWER next? I don't want anything out
> of order. I do remember the "SAFTEY HARNESS" is the third in line.

> Jim-   WA9FPT

No - it's Tower Wenches that is third, "Safety Harness"  4th

You thing these are favorites, on one of the other (non ham) lists that I read (Modeleng-list) there are two topics that are "forbidden" - Foucault Pendulums and Wheetabix, due to a pair of threads that ran, I'm not kidding, many thousands of messages each while the list admin was on a 2 week vacation about 10-15 years ago (yes, I've been on the net that long) .  The other favorite "fun" thread was "Charlie Lear's self leveling cup holder"

I guess every long running list has it's set of "re-occurring threads that always raise some chuckles"

Charlie (who happens to be luckily in that the ridge line of my roof (and therefore 1 whole set of walls) runs due N-S!
--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

If the opposite of "pro" is "con", then what's the opposite of "progress"?