[TowerTalk] TH6 into a TH7?

Mahlon Haunschild mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 19:39:28 EST 2008

Bill,

Not only are the driven element traps different, but the TH7 has a
totally different feed system for the driven elements.  There are other
element changes too.

Hy-Gain used to package a TH6 -> TH7 conversion kit; I don't know if MFJ
has continued this.  At any rate, you should be able to buy the
individual parts for the elements and feed system.  I think it would be
worth the money; the conversion turns a good antenna into an outstanding
one (I know, I've done it).

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ