[TowerTalk] Polyphaser IS-RCT rotor mounting

Bill N7VM n7vm at rmci.net
Tue Nov 18 10:00:58 EST 2008

Drax KB3X asks:

>How do you mount the PolyPhaser IS-RCT rotor transient suppressor?

I pulled two of the screws from diagonal corners on the back and used screws through my bulkhead plate into those holes to hold it in place on the bulkhead plate.  Then I ran a separate grounding strap from the protruding bolt on the side to the single point ground point.  Kind of a "belt and suspenders" approach I admit.  I like the clean finished look it provides.  I can email a picture if you are interested.

73 de Bill N7VM