[TowerTalk] Lanyard hookup to tower

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 19:44:16 EST 2008

 Wow, that was weird, I just woke up and thought it was morning, hence the comment on the calm day. After checking propagation on 20
and 40 meters I just realized it is still night.

Anyway, guess I will check in the *real* morning Hi Hi and see how the winds are, then the Lord willing and the wind dont rise, try
it all again.

Bob AD5VJ