[TowerTalk] Climbing and working on Rohn 25g/45g towers -

Bill Aycock baycock at hughes.net
Mon Nov 24 16:35:28 EST 2008

Al-
I am in the same boat-- I can handle stresses and strains, and know the
difference between "tensile strength" when the reference is cable or steel
bar, but the cautions about where to hook up puzzle me.  How  you NOT hook,
directly or indirectly to a Z-brace is still an unknown. The vertical load
has to go somewhere.
(the question is a little academic, because I'm 81 and my wife wont let me
climb anymore)
Bill--W4BSG