[TowerTalk] Flagpole and Stealth Antenna

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 21:10:16 EST 2008

Hey, that isn't funny!  IT WORKS!!!

I was laying a G5RV, on the roof of a duplex we lived in, right after we  got
married 22 yrs ago...The lady in the duplex next door asked what I was
doing, and I told her the same thing, and she believed it.

73- Chuck KI9A

BTW, I had a blast with that antenna, used about 50 watts, and no  RFI.

In a message dated 11/24/2008 7:59:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,