[TowerTalk] neither belt nor suspenders!

Mike Lynch mikelynch at amaonline.com
Wed Nov 26 21:27:03 EST 2008

That is actually Turner in '58 putting up his "Plummer's Delight" on 15
meter's on a sick day from school. He worked a UO5 (in Moldavia) and I went
into a catatonic stupor of remorse for going to school . I am scarred to
this very day.

CONFIDENTALITY NOTICE; The information contained in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any and all such rights of privilege,
privacy, and non-disclosure are hereby claimed and are expressly not waived.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, use, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law. --
Michael C. Lynch 806-3796415
500 so. Taylor LB 208
Amarillo,Tx 79101