[TowerTalk] Phillistran

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Nov 29 19:56:58 EST 2008

Tom Anderson wrote:
> In a related matter, if you have to use the "dacron rope", etc. supplied with many triband beams, such as the Mosley Classic 33 WARC with the TA40KR 40 meter add-on kit, I used Phillistran HPTG2100 rather than the Dacron rope as supplied with the TA40KR when I had the Mosley.
I use the 1200 for this as it's far more than adequate while the small
diameter tends do discourage things like Cormorants from roosting on
it.  (Too small and too slippery) <:-))  OTOH If I had spare I'd use
1200, 2100, or 4000.  The HPTG 6000 is starting to get a bit large. OTOH
it's not as large as the tubing most of mine had for trusses to begin.

73

Roger (K8RI)